Petit Quilts Cut and Sew panel. Quilt in two sizes.
• Scotty Dog Petit Quilt offered in two colorways. Green and Pink.
• Other materials needed to make quilts: White or cream fabric, flannel, or other suitable material for quilt top backing. Optional: handmade or purchased bias binding.
• Quilt Techniques: Sew and turn or bind raw edge with handmade or purchased bias binding.
• The prints found on the Scotty Dog quilt blocks were designed by Cindy Hernandez. Some were inspired by prints found on a vintage 1930s quilt in her personal quilt collection. Included are some of the prints from the TimeLines Cut and Sew panel TL701.
• INSTAGRAM USERS! Share a picture of your completed quilt. Include it with your doll in a scene or setting if you want!
The Dollies’ Dressmaker on INSTAGRAM
Petit Quilts fabric panel detail. Digital representation.
Scotty Dog Quilt in two sizes. Quilts shown were finished with the sew and turn technique.
A combination of tying and hand quilting were used.
Large quilt detail.
What you need to know about Petit Quilts Cut and Sew panels:
• 100% Cotton fabric panel.
• Petit Quilts Cut and Sew panels are designed by Cindy Hernandez, The Dollies’ Dressmaker.
• Quilts are inspired by period illustrations, ads, photos or from Cindys personal quilt collection.
• Each panel comes with two quilt sizes. While the large Petit Quilt is sized for 18″ dolls, it can be used for other purposes besides dolls! It comes with a coordinating quilt back. The mini Petit Quilt can be backed with the panel label if desired. They are the same size for this purpose.
• Simple printed paper instructions included. Instructions are geared toward those who already have a knowledge of how to sew and quilt. Sewing basics, seam finishes, techniques and how to quilt are not covered in the directions.