- Scotty Dog Petit Quilt offered in two colorways. Green and Pink.
- Other materials needed to make quilts: White or cream fabric, flannel, or other suitable material for quilt top backing. Optional: handmade or purchased bias binding.
- Quilt Techniques: Sew and turn or bind raw edge with handmade or purchased bias binding.
- The prints found on the Scotty Dog quilt blocks were designed by Cindy Hernandez. Some were inspired by prints found on a vintage 1930s quilt in her personal quilt collection. Included are some of the prints from the .
- INSTAGRAM USERS! Share a picture of your completed quilt. Include it with your doll in a scene or setting if you want!
Middle: Scotty Dog Quilt in two sizes. Quilts shown were finished with the sew and turn technique. A combination of tying and hand quilting were used.
Right: Large quilt detail.
- 100% Cotton fabric panel.
- Petit Quilts Cut and Sew panels are designed by Cindy Hernandez, The Dollies’ Dressmaker.
- Quilts are inspired by period illustrations, ads, photos or from Cindys personal quilt collection.
- Each panel comes with two quilt sizes. While the large Petit Quilt is sized for 18″ dolls, it can be used for other purposes besides dolls! It comes with a coordinating quilt back. The mini Petit Quilt can be backed with the panel label if desired. They are the same size for this purpose.
- Simple printed paper instructions included. Instructions are geared toward those who already have a knowledge of how to sew and quilt. Sewing basics, seam finishes, techniques and how to quilt are not covered in the directions.