- Kansas Troubles Petit Quilt offered in four colorways. Teal, Green, Purple
- Other materials needed to make quilts: White or cream fabric, flannel, or other suitable material for quilt top backing. Optional: handmade or purchased bias binding.
- Quilt Techniques: Sew and turn or bind raw edge with handmade or purchased bias binding.
- INSTAGRAM USERS! Share a picture of your completed quilt. Include it with your doll in a scene or setting if you want!
Middle: Kansas Troubles Quilt in two sizes. Quilts shown were finished with the handmade bias binding technique and hand quilted.
Right: Large quilt detail.
- 100% Cotton fabric panel.
- Petit Quilts Cut and Sew panels are designed by Cindy Hernandez, The Dollies’ Dressmaker.
- Quilts are inspired by period illustrations, ads, photos or from Cindys personal quilt collection.
- Each panel comes with two quilt sizes. While the large Petit Quilt is sized for 18″ dolls, it can be used for other purposes besides dolls! It comes with a coordinating quilt back. The mini Petit Quilt can be backed with the panel label if desired. They are the same size for this purpose.
- Simple printed paper instructions included. Instructions are geared toward those who already have a knowledge of how to sew and quilt. Sewing basics, seam finishes, techniques and how to quilt are not covered in the directions.